The Pro Styling Course is designed to help you assess and successfully style each individual client before starting with the procedure. Exceptional artists consider the client’s eye and face shape, whether any features need to be highlighted, disguised or balanced.
Texture (also known as Feathering, Kim K, Spiked Sets or Layering), has become increasingly popular over the past few months. A lot of clients are wanting Volume lashes, but without the solid top-line look. This is where Texture comes in! By using this lash effect you can create the fullness of a volume set and combine it with the wispiness of a classic set – a match made in lash heaven!
How to create the perfect top line & mapping.
The direction and angle of your eyelash extensions are just as important as the length, curl and style you choose to use. In many eye shapes or situations, the angle plays the biggest role in actually achieving your end goal. Angles can be customized for each eye shape. We cover 4 different angles and when to use them.
Take your mapping skills to the next level with advanced mapping! This technique ensures perfect symmetry and will result in the most accurate styling.
styling is easy when you don’t know how,
but very difficult when you do
By purchasing, you agree to the below terms and conditions and confirm that you are Certified in Eyelash Extensions and that you do not offer any form of training or education in Eyelash Extensions.
(1) NO RESALE OF SERVICES PERMITTED. Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Online Course (including course materials), use of the Online Course, or access to the Online Course. This agreement is not transferable or assignable without the Company’s prior written consent.
(2) NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Company’s registered and unregistered intellectual property, trademarks, copyrighted and original materials (the “IP”) shall be provided to the Client for his/her individual use only and a single-user license. Client shall not be authorized to use any of Company’s IP for Client’s business purposes. Client shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received, including without limitation the IP, from Company electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of the Company. All IP, including Company’s copyrighted course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Company. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied.
(3) CONFIDENTIALITY. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information that: (a) is now or subsequently becomes generally available to the public; (b) the Company or Client can had rightfully in its possession prior to disclosure by the disclosing party; (c) the Company or Client rightfully obtains from a third party. Company agrees not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information learned of through its transactions with Client, during a discussion with Client, or otherwise, without the written consent of Client. Company shall keep the Confidential Information of the Client in the strictest confidence and shall use its best efforts to safeguard the Client’s Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss, and theft. To the extent that interacts with other clients, Client agrees information received by Client about other clients business or personal matters shall be considered Confidential Information and not be disclosed with the prior written consent of the disclosing party.
(4) PAYMENT TERMS – No refunds will be issued.
(5) ONLINE ACCESS – You will be granted 6 months online access per purchase.