Where lash artists come together to learn, grow and be inspired!
The theme of our first Lash affair for 2020 is Elevated Artistry. This is a golden opportunity for qualified Lash Artists to learn from industry professionals and be inspired by the influencers!
Lovella’s head Lash educators Tania & Natalie will be a hosting a ‘lash bootcamp’, where each lash artist gets the opportunity to work with them both on a one-on-one basis – focusing on five fundamental key points.
Fan formation – width, base, tweezer grip
Adhesive usage – amount, speed, viscosity
Application – contact, direction, distance
Isolation – speed, layers, taping
Overall – styling, angle, coverage
- Discussion and demonstrations of the five key points.
- Completion of 2 full sets of eyelash extensions, either Classic or Volume. Tania & Natalie will be providing constant assistance and hands-on guidance – focusing on any problems or areas of concern. By drilling down on the key points to ensure that you understand and execute each one before the end of the day, will assist you in delivering your best work yet. Elevating your artistry, lash by lash!
Natalie’s main focus will be on adhesive usage, guaranteed retention, isolation tips, overall direction and coverage. You can also prepare a list of questions & concerns in advance, which she will be sure to cover!
Tania’s main focus will be on fan formation, application, lash layers, speed and styling. You can also prepare a list of questions & concerns in terms of mapping & styling, which she will personally assist you with during the day.
Do you want to elevate your lash artistry? Then be sure to book your seat asap as we will only be accommodating a limited amount of artists per day.
Where: Lovella Academy, 43 Hornbill Avenue, Centurion.
When: 18 OR 19 February
Time: 9am – 5:30pm
Models: 2 (Classic or Volume)
Ticket Price: R2900 (including certification)
Please note that you must be Lovella Certified in order to attend. Outside applications can be considered and reviewed upon request by completing the contact form below.
What you’ll need to bring:
- A detailed list of your main struggles and concerns (also emailed to us upon registration).
- Your own products to work with.
- Your own models @10am & 2pm.
- An open mind and eagerness to learn.